That’s right my friends ………… Kate Upton had a tiny wardrobe malfunction the other day.
While relaxing after a photo shoot in Miami, model Kate Upton had her own Marilyn Monroe moment as the wind blew her skirt up, showing off a little more than she would have been planning on.
Tonight Rob Black over at AdultFYI calls out Mike South for saying “I have an OSHA compliance person on every one of my sets”.
Interesting point … you have to admit that Rob Black might be on to something. Do you really believe Mike South has a compliance officer at a location that he isn’t legally allowed to be filming at in the first place in Georgia where filming pornography is not legal to shoot?
Mike South what say you?
For years the Internet has been making fun of states with stupid sex laws and the law in Virginia that makes it a criminal act to have per-marital sex is one of those stupid sex laws. Last year alone 8 people were convicted of fornication in the state of Virginia. How fucked up is that?
Virginia Bill to Decriminalize Sex Outside of Marriage Stalls
Virginia isn’t for all lovers. [source]
An antiquated state law that makes it a crime to have sex outside of marriage remains on the books after an effort to decriminalize it failed to move out of a House subcommittee Wednesday. HB914 would repeal the state statute that classifies it as a misdemeanor for “any unmarried person to voluntarily have sexual intercourse with any other person.” Those convicted face a $250 fine but no jail time. Lawmakers decided not to move the fornication bill forward because they had concerns over potential loopholes the change would make in relation to incest and other sex crimes, the Virginian-Pilot reported. The House Courts of Justice committee decided to table the bill.
A spokesman for Delegate Mark Sickles, a Democrat who introduced the proposal, told NBC News that members want to make sure the bill is redrafted correctly and sent to the state Crime Commission for review before it is taken up again.
Eight people were convicted of fornication last year, according to the Virginian-Pilot. Prosecutors might charge someone with it as part of a plea deal to avoid a stiffer sentence. So-called morality laws, meanwhile, remain a hot topic in Virginia. Adultery also is a misdemeanor in the state, and carries a $250 fine. Suicide is considered a common-law crime.
“I think we generally support the idea of taking these no longer enforceable, moral laws off the books,” Anna Scholl, executive director of advocacy group ProgressVA, told the Virginian-Pilot. “Government shouldn’t be peeking through your bedroom window to see what’s going on.”
Previously I made some AVN predictions (see them here), so how well did I do? Let’s find out!
- I predicted Jessica Drake, would win it.
- But I thought Brooklyn Lee should have won it.
So didn’t get this one right. Virtual newcomer Remy LaCroix took this one. She is actually pretty good. Glad to hear she won it!
Female Performer of the Year
- I predicted Bonnie Rotten would win it and she did.
Mainstream Star of the Year
- I predicted James Deen would win it and he did.
Male Performer of the Year
- I predicted Xander Corvus would win it because of his friendships with the right people and I’m happy to say that wasn’t the case..
- I think James Deen should win it, not only because of his body of work but also because so many female performers name is as the guy they most enjoy working with. Apparently he’s just one really nice guy and really treats the ladies with the utmost respect. He however did not.
Manuel Ferrara won it.
So in the end, my prediction success was only 50%. Goes to show you how much I know. LOL
Keep in mind this was all in good fun – nothing personal for or against anyone. It’s like watching the Miss America contest on TV – we all have our favorites for the show but in the end I truly am happy for all the winners. I really am.
Hunger Games is a popular trilogy … the books are a huge hit, and the movies are just a popular.
If you want to promote a Hunger Games XXX parody, what better way to do it then with the domain name HungerGamesXXX.com?
It can be yours for $200.
As a bonus I’ll throw in the domain name, TheHungerGamesXXX.com for free!
This is a great price and well worth what you would get out of it, for just the SEO traffic alone on any hunger games porno parody related project.
Today on the Katie show with award winning journalist Katie Couric, there was as her guest Dr. Suzy Spencer. And the show topic today was Secret Sex Lives which was basically a platform for this chick to discuss some book she has written. But the interesting part was when she started talking about girls who web cam or as she called it, “like phone sex but over the internet”.
The good Dr. explained that all kinds of girls do it and not just girls, sometimes couples do too.
Katie Couric couldn’t wrap her mind around how couples could do this. “Do they just get bored?” she asked the Dr. Spencer. It was so funny, you could seriously see the look of true confusion of her face. Like doing anything crazy and different just never crossed her mind.
But the best part of this story has yet to come!
So in the end it was revealed that the good doctor during the course of her research who mind you was celibate for the last 10 years. During the course of her research for this book she attended a swingers party, again for “research” and met a couple who she not only ended up having sex with but also like 12 people were watching.
Anyway what I learned from this show is that really mainstream media truly has no idea what we do and what we are about. They really don’t.
The 2014 AVN Awards show is coming up and here are some of my predictions.
- I predict Jessica Drake, for her work in Sexpionage: The Drake Chronicles, Wicked Pictures will win it.
- But I think Brooklyn Lee, for her work in The New Behind the Green Door, should win it.
Female Performer of the Year
- I predict Bonnie Rotten will win it.
- But I think Dani Daniels should win it.
Mainstream Star of the Year
- Without a doubt Sunny Leone should win it. There is no porn star in our entire industry who has had the mainstream success that she has had over in Bollywood. Her million dollar 3 movie deal aside there is also a mobile phone contract. What porn star can say that?
- I predict James Deen will probably win it. Being in a C rated movie with Lindsay Lohan and a sex tape with Teen Mom doesn’t compare to what Sunny Leone has accomplished.
Male Performer of the Year
- I predict Xander Corvus will win it because of his friendships with the right people.
- I think James Deen should win it, not only because of his body of work but also because so many female performers name is as the guy they most enjoy working with. Apparently he’s just one really nice guy and really treats the ladies with the utmost respect.
When I heard that AVN released their nominations, like everyone else I quickly went to their website and checked out the list.
What surprised me is the category for “Best Young Girl Release”
Not exactly a category one would expect from such a well respected leader in the adult industry.
This particular award category actually is for the barely legal type movies but the name makes it sound much worse than it actually is. So I have to ask — what the hell where they thinking naming an awards category best YOUNG GIRL release? Really AVN? Seriously, nobody thought this might be a little inappropriate?
Was there really not a single person at your organization who thought this was a bad idea?
The nominees in the Best Young Girl Release category are below.
- Adorable 2, Digital Sin
- Cheerleaders Gone Bad 3, Third Degree Films
- Co-Eds Are Easy, New Sensations
- College Daze, Rock Star/Adam & Eve
- Corrupt Schoolgirls 3, Reality Junkies/Mile High
- Cuties 5, Elegant Angel Productions (Javors)
- Hot Teen Next Door12, Reality Kings
- The Innocence of Youth 5, Digital Sin
- Prom Night Virgins, Smash Pictures
- Rocco’s Psycho Teens 5, Rocco Siffredi/Evil Angel
- She’s Only 18 #6, Porn Pros/Pulse
- Slut Puppies 7, Jules Jordan Video
- Teen Fidelity 8, Kelly Madison/Juicy
- Teens Like It Big 14, Brazzers
- Young & Glamorous 4, Jules Jordan Video