On September 8, 2015 Nica Noelle did a podcast with Dragon’s Lair with Colleen’s Dragon.
In the many years I’ve been in this industry I don’t think I’ve seen a single person who is actively working in porn go out of their way to so openly trash every single aspect of it and be just such a negative person in a single interview.
I couldn’t help but wonder just how fucking sad this person’s life must be that they could drone on and on, subject after subject with such negativity. It really didn’t matter what the fuck this chick talked about, it was negative.
When asked about LA Nica Nolle had this to say … “same weather all the time”, “same scenery all the time”, and “all the shoot houses are shot out”. Of course those are just some of the highlights of the negativity towards LA.
Next she made mention about the people who are in adult movies, you know the porn stars who make her living of making movies fucking possible. This chick had this to say “the performers are uneducated”.
What about the industry as a whole “we aren’t responsible in the adult industry”.
She also hates on the entire female gender and the political movement on feminism. She goes on about how women shouldn’t complain about being held back because they are women, that it wasn’t really the reason they were being held back.
Clearly the whole gender equality thing at work was just fucking pretend. I mean forget the fact that it’s proven that women make $.76 per hour for every $1 per hour a man makes for the very same job. But hey, fuck women and their demands to be treated equal, right?
She actually said, “we don’t really want equality — women want to oppress men out of revenge.”
I fucking am not making this shit up.
But what are her thoughts on the industry as a whole?
“Porn is completely racist”. Now just 60 seconds to this statement, she mentions how you should be able to think what you want. You should have the freedom to have your own thoughts of opinions. But apparently that doesn’t apply to her.
Because then she calls any female who doesn’t want to do something for whatever reason, wrong.
She calls out all females who don’t want to have interracial sex as racist. This goes completely against what she just said regarding feminism in porn.
How dare a women decide who she does or doesn’t want to sleep with. What the fuck is wrong with a girl for making her own decisions? Fuck her.
She also supported the concept of shaming girls into making them do interracial. Let me repeat that. She supports shaming people into doing something they don’t want to do.
How about another great Nica Nolle soundbite – “Porn is very unapologetic for showing the worst in human nature”.
Again this is someone who makes their living in porn. She’s biting the very hand that feeds her.
I can’t help but wonder why someone who hates so much about her job and the industry as a whole, why the fuck is she even doing it?
is there nobody she even likes?
How can one person be so fucking negative?
When talking about making porn she said … “Having to put sex in the movie, holds us back. ”
I had to #FacePalm myself on that one. I mean what the fuck is a porno without fucking?
The host of the pod cast went down a list of porn stars to get Nica Noelle’s thoughts.
- She personally doesn’t get along with Julia Ann.
- Jessie Andrews is so adorable it’s creepy and as the conversation went on Jessie Andrews somehow got compared to Bride of Chucky. WTF?
- Lexi Belle she called another menacing cute little blonde and she apparently wasn’t happy with her performance, saying she is a little porno. Seriously? A porn star performing in a porno is a little porno? Fucking duh! WTF is she supposed to be like?
- About Nick Manning, she said “I had this impression of him being a super over the top cartoon” after claiming her “begged” her for work. He however was I think one of the few people she didn’t trash. She said he ended up being a great performer and that her initial impressions of him were wrong. I happen to know Nick Manning and he doesn’t book his own work. You have to book him through his agent LA Direct and he’s always pre-booked well in advance so I have a hard time believing he had to beg her for work. Anyone who knows how LA Direct works knows that they have a very strict can’t book your own shit policy. In fact, I called LA Direct to book him for a b/g scene in early July and he was fully booked for the whole fucking month, so I really doubt the legitimacy of her story. In the end she did have this to say about Nick Manning, “He was fantastic and I went on to use him in so many movies. I just loved him.”
- About Seth Gamble “I love him. I love Seth Gamble.” Shockingly she was so positive about someone.
This fucking interview goes on for nearly two fucking hours. After so much negativity I just couldn’t finish listening.
When she said “Everyone is a cartoon in porn”, and then “There are a lot of reprehensible things that go on in porn”, I just gave the fuck up. I couldn’t continue listening to her ranting on and on about how much she hates porn, she hates LA, she hates porn stars, she hates everything.
WTF are you even doing in porn then Nico Nolle? Seriously? FFS do yourself a favor and find a new fucking job already, clearly you aren’t happy with the one you have.