I made a comment about a few porn stars being a Myspace whores. Actually it was about the company they hired to help maintain their myspace pages, and people freaked the fuck out. I go on to explain about abusive business practices of that company, hired by these porn stars and people freak the fuck out again. I mean it’s only defrauding your fans, why the hell would anyone care about that, right? I finally just decide to drop it. I mean if people want to get all pissy about their little fucking friends then more power to them.
Well recently I noticed others crossing this same line they condemned me for so I thought I would take a moment to point out a few of these things.
- Here we have the Genesis editor who was all up in my face about telling proven facts about his “friend” when we have him here spreading a very untrue and potentially hurtful rumor about Morgan Dayne ditching Cezar Capone
- Here we have Scott Fayner calling Charley Chase being called a southern slut
- Here we have Scott Fayner calling Sierra Sinn a whore and fucking gross
- Here we have Scott Fayner calling Jenna Haze a smut slut
- Here we have Scott Fayner calling Shy Love a horse face
- Here we have Mike South calling porn alt star Dana Dearmond an attention whore and implying she is a nobody
- Here we have Mike South again making a snide remark about Jesse Jane, who was shown on TMZ, passed out and being carried to her car.
So next time someone wants to call me out for telling what turned out to be the truth, you need to look at your own blogs and see if you aren’t in fact talking shit too. I’m most sure porn stars don’t like getting phone calls from the head of the company they have a contract with, to clarify a rumor that you are spreading about them.