Fayner Posts: I asked y’all to guess what I made my holiday cookie to look like, and here are some of your guesses.
1) Your christmas cookie looks like a butt plug!!!! – nikki hilton
2) Im pretty sure that you decorated the cookie like a new era hat with the streets of SF on it and the stadium is a star or the red sprinkle thing.
3) Ok there Mr. Fayner, I think I have an idea as to what your mystery cookie message might be. It seems you are surrounded by ‘green minded’ tree hugging types who are conscious of recycling and emissions etc.. and you are the lone standout among them. Not caring anything about what they stand for or what they care about, you are a constant reminder to them that you are in many ways different from them… a red-headed step child of sorts. (hence the red-icing?) Yet they still put up with you and still hold your hands in that line of friendship (or at least feel sorry for you that you’re so very very different). Unfortunately, we think alike Fayner. Hahahaha… enjoy your holiday cookies. I hope I win. -Loyal TMFR fan, Tom C.
4) There are little green stick men drawn into a triangular shape where one stick man is red, and a splatter of red paint is put into the middle. The painting must be associated with hannukkah, since it is not Christmas.
5) The decoration represents a dreidel, or maybe it’s just a vagina ..?
6) its a bunch on nigs (the brown gingerbread cookies) and you (the red one)
7) it is a West Coast Productions – bukkake line on the front of the infield at Dodger Stadium
NONE OF YOU WERE RIGHT. THE CORRECT ANSWER IS: A BUNCH OF BLACK MEN RUNNING A TRAIN ON A NATIVE AMERICAN WOMAN.
SORRY, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME