Signs of meth production
from the Duluth News Tribune
• A strong odor in or around the home that resembles cat urine, because ammonia is used to make meth.
• Odd hours of tenants. Are they awake all day and night?
• Do people come and go on frequent basis for short periods of time?
• Lots of cash lying around, but no one has a job.
• Are tenants’ appearances filthy? Hair greasy? Teeth rotting? One user’s T-shirt was constantly yellow and the chemicals secreted with his sweat burned holes in the fabric.