Last week we offered this advice to our publicity clients in the event of an industry moratorium. Ways to make utilize your time to strengthen your branding and alternative ways generate revue during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) shut-down.
As a moratorium has come into effect, we would also like to offer this information to the rest of the industry.
Some of it you may already know, but there may be information that may be useful.
Stay safe and take care,
• If you have not already signed up to a premium social media platform or cam site, that should be a priority. Utilizing these outlets will assist in maintaining your revenue stream. OnlyFans, Cameo, etc.
• Run specials / Themed specials on these premium platforms.
• Autographs - Consider setting up a shop on Etsy or Storenvy like Tanya has - https://www.storenvy.com/stores/94191-tanya-tate-store.
• Consult with us on issuing a press release regarding specials/offers for the above.
• Create Twitter / Instagram banners for all of your promotions.
• Create alternate outlets for branding (launch a YouTube channel, start a podcast, write for one of the many media contacts we have). We can help by offering ideas, topics, etc.
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on the best way we can work with you during this crisis.
If you would like to submit additional suggestions please feel free to send them and we'll add them here - Tanya@StarFactoryPR.com.