I’ve went out of my way to avoid talking about the Michael Jackson death. I think he deserves much more respect than that. But everyone keeps asking me the same damn question over and over and over again, as if they couldn’t figure out how to use Google to find out. The question I keep getting is, who are these 9 children? During the live broadcast of the MJ funeral tribute yesterday it was said that in all there were 9 children. Apparently quite a few thought there were just 7, the Jackson 5 and then the two girls. So since everyone keeps asking about it, here is the breakdown of the Jackson kids.
Together Joseph and Katherine had ten children. Their son Brandon, the twin brother of Marlon died at birth. The other nine grew up to become professional musicians. Of the other 9, Michael Jackson was the first to die. It apparently was a common thought that Michael was the youngest boy in the family but that isn’t true. After MJ, there is Randy and then the youngest of the Jackson clan is Janet.
- Maureen Reillette “Rebbie” Jackson (born May 29, 1950)
- Sigmund Esco “Jackie” Jackson (born May 4, 1951)
- Toriano Adaryll “Tito” Jackson (born October 15, 1953)
- Jermaine La Jaune Jackson (born December 11, 1954)
- La Toya Yvonne Jackson (born May 29, 1956)
- Marlon David Jackson (born March 12, 1957 – twin of Brandon)
- Brandon Jackson (born March 12, 1957 – died at birth)
- Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)
- Steven Randall “Randy” Jackson (born October 29, 1961)
- Janet Damita Jo Jackson (born May 16, 1966)
I know this is a gossip blog about the adult industry but truth is, this is all everyone is talking about today so I figured I would make a post to clarify the subject in case any of you were wondering as well.