KINKY Robert Garnett boiled to death after snorting a potentially lethal dose of cocaine and putting on a rubber suit, an inquest heard yesterday.
By Don Mackay, from the Mirrod.co.uk
His body temperature soared, causing his brain to swell as he wore a fetishist-style gimp outfit seen in the film Pulp Fiction.
The 35-year-old McDonald’s burger bar manager – a separated dad of one – was found in his bedroom after relatives had reported him missing.
Medical experts said Mr Garnett, of Lambeth, South London. had hyperthermia leading to a build-up of brain fluid.
Pathologist Dr Peter Jerreat told the hearing at Southwark: “The rubber clothing caused excessive overheating.
“The toxicology reports revealed a potentially fatal level of cocaine.
“The contributory factor to his death was the presence of cocaine.”
Luke Ford is your #1 source for Adult Industry News and Porn Star Gossip